A Home Transformed: From no siding to a Siding success Story
This story narrates the journey of a homeowner in Virginia Beach, Virginia, who was faced with the challenge of an un-sided home. The absence of siding was causing numerous issues such as exposure to harsh weather conditions, inefficient energy consumption, and most important to the homeowner, an unappealing exterior look.
Transforming Your Home with Ease
Discover the detailed, step-by-step process Paramount Builders follows to ensure the highest quality results for your window installation, roofing, gutter protection, vinyl siding, and vinyl trim projects.
Your representative will submit your paperwork to the main office within 24 hours for processing.
If you choose to take advantage of one of our exciting financing options, our finance department will begin finalizing the approval we obtain for your project. Once approved, your project will immediately move over to our production department.
If needed, one of our factory-trained team members will measure for any custom products and look over the scope of your project.
Order + Products
Once measurements are all in, all of your custom-made products will be ordered.
Every product ordered will be received at our local warehouse. This is where every product will be checked over to confirm that there were no mistakes made or damages done to the product during delivery
Appointment to Install
Once all the products and materials have been inspected, we will reach out to schedule your installation. We communicate by means of phone, text, and email.
Installation + Inspection
Our team of certified, factory-trained installers will install your project to the exact specifications we promised. The lead installer will offer a walk-around inspection with you upon completion and lead a thorough clean-up of the project site
Congratulations! Your project is now complete. Warranty documentation is processed and delivered to you 2-4 weeks after completion. You are now officially part of the Paramount Family. A family of over 75,000!
Discover the Latest Tips and Trends in Home Improvement
Be sure to check out our latest blog posts to stay up-to-date with the latest in home improvement. Whether you're looking for inspiration, advice, or just a little bit of knowledge, our blog has something for everyone.
- Exterior home improvement projects can greatly enhance the curb appeal and overall value of a property. Here are some of the most common types of outside improvement projects that homeowners undertake: These are just a few of the most common types of exterior house improvement projects, and Paramount Builders can help with several of them.
- Roof Replacement Cost Fredericksburg, VA If you have a bad roof, you need to replace it as soon as possible. Here’s what you need to know about roof replacement cost in Fredericksburg, VA. Between muggy, hot summers and icy, snow-packed winters, your home's roof in Fredericksburg, Virginia really gets put through the wringer. And calculating
- 5 Ways a New Roof Can Increase Your Richmond, VA Home’s Value Planning on selling your home in the near future? Boost the value of your house in Richmond, Virginia with home upgrades! Here are five ways a new roof installation can help. Is home improvement on your New Year's resolution list? If so, it's
- A Homeowner's Guide to the Different Types of Vinyl Windows in Richmond, VA in 2018 Vinyl windows come in a variety of styles and shapes. Which one looks best in your living room? Kitchen? Bedroom? Which is safest? The most durable? Check out this homeowner's guide to the different types of vinyl windows in Richmond,
- Wondering what to cost would be to replace a roof in Woodbridge, Virginia? Find the answers to this and other roof replacement questions in this short guide. A new roof can be a significant investment into the long-term value of your home. The number one enemy of a house is moisture, and a roof is the most
- When Should You Get Replacement Windows in Virginia Beach Windows are more important to your home's safety and energy than you think. Learn when you should get replacement windows in Virginia Beach Your Virginia Beach home’s windows are not only responsible for increasing the amount of natural light in your living space. They also protect
- What are the Different Types of Roofs From Virginia Beach Contractors? Just like there are different types of houses, there are also lots of different types of roofs. Keep reading to learn which kinds you can get in Virginia Beach. Too many homeowners in the Virginia Beach area make the same mistake when it comes
- How to Know When it's Time for a Roof Replacement in Virginia Beach It's important to know the signs of a bad roof so you can replace it before it's too late. Read on to learn how to tell when it's time for a roof replacement for your home in Virginia Beach. Having a roof
- How to Choose Replacement Windows in Virginia Beach Replacement windows are not cheap. Learn how to choose replacement windows that are suitable for your home in Virginia Beach here! Replacing the windows in your home can be an expensive investment. Depending on the criteria you use to choose replacement windows, they can cost you as much$1200.